1. Intellectual Property
1.1. IBS Academy is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the IBS Academy Website and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
1.2. The User may print off a copy, copy and may download extracts of any page(s) from the IBS Academy Website for his personal reference.
1.3. The User must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials he has printed off, copied or downloaded in any way. He must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
1.4. The User must not use any part of the materials on the IBS Academy Website for commercial purposes without the prior written permission from IBS Academy.
1.5. If the User prints off, copies or downloads any part of the IBS Academy Website in breach of these Terms of Website Use, his right to use the IBS Academy Website will cease immediately.
3.1. The material displayed on the IBS Academy Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy or completeness. To the extent permitted by law, IBS Academy, hereby expressly excludes:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, law or otherwise;
- any liability whatsoever incurred by any user in connection with the IBS Academy Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the IBS Academy Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it.
4. Data Privacy Protection
4.1. IBS Academy processes information about the User in accordance with applicable laws on data privacy protection. By using the IBS Academy Website, the User consents to such processing and he warrants that all data provided by him is accurate and complete.
5. Update, Modification of the Website
5.1. IBS Academy shall update the IBS Academy Website, and may change the content at any time. Therefore, IBS Academy may suspend access to the IBS Academy Website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the IBS Academy Website may be out of date at any given time, and IBS Academy is under no obligation to update such material.
6. Duties of the User
6.1. The User may use the IBS Academy Website only for lawful purposes. The User may not use the IBS Academy Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulations;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm any individual in any way;
- to send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the IBS Academy Content Standards set out below;
- to transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to create liability for IBS Academy in any way; or in any way that causes IBS Academy to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers;
- to transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, spyware or any other harmful programs that could damage data.
6.2. The User also agrees:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the IBS Academy Website in contravention of any of the provisions in these Terms of Website Use;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the IBS Academy Website;
- any equipment or network on which the IBS Academy Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the IBS Academy Website;
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
7. Uploading Material to the IBS Academy Website
7.1. Any material the User uploads to the IBS Academy Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. So, IBS Academy has the right to disclose the User identity to any third party claiming that any material posted or uploaded by the User to the IBS Academy Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, breach of their confidential information.
7.2. IBS Academy will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by the User of the IBS Academy Website.
7.3. Moreover, IBS Academy has the right to remove any material or posting the User makes on the IBS Academy Website if such material does not comply with the Content Standards set out below.
8. Links from the IBS Academy Website
8.1. Where the IBS Academy Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for the information only. Therefore, if the User uses these links, he will leave the IBS Academy Website.
8.2. Moreover, IBS Academy has no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them.
8.3. If the User decides to access any of the third party websites linked to the IBS Academy Website, he does this entirely at his own risk.
9. Content Standards
9.1. These content standards ("Content Standards") apply to any and all material which the User contributes to the IBS Academy Website ("Contributions"). The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
9.2. Contributions must:
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
- comply with applicable law in Belgium and in any country from which they are posted.
9.3. Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote violent or sexually explicit material;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be false, inaccurate or likely to deceive or mislead any person;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
10.1. IBS Academy will determine whether there has been a breach of these Terms of Website Use. Where a breach has occurred, IBS Academy may take appropriate actions.
10.2. These Terms of Website Use and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Belgium.