Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to IBS Academy. Therefore, IBS Academy processes personal data in compliance with applicable laws on data protection and data security.
How do we collect and process your data?
- You may directly provide IBS Academy with most of the data it collects.
- When visiting the IBS Academy website, it collects and processes the following data about you:
- Personal data that you actively and voluntarily provide via the IBS Academy website (e.g., when contacting us with your inquiries), including your name, e-mail address, telephone number, information submitted as part of a support request;
- Information that is automatically sent to us by your web browser or device, such as your IP-address, device type, browser type, referring site, sites accessed during your visit.
How will we use your data?
IBS Academy processes your data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries or requests, or to provide you with the additional information required.
- To administrate and perform marketing campaigns, to send you newsletters and other promotional activities or events.
- To contact you in the context of customer satisfaction surveys.
Upon your agreement, IBS Academy may share your data with its partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
You may object to the processing of your contact data for these purposes at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What are your data protection rights?
IBS Academy would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- to request IBS Academy for copies of his personal data.
- to request that IBS Academy corrects any information he believes is inaccurate.
- to request that IBS Academy erases his personal data, under certain conditions.
- to request that IBS Academy restricts the processing of his personal data, under certain conditions.
- to object to IBS Academy’s processing of his personal data, under certain conditions.
- to request that IBS Academy transfers the data collected to another organisation, under certain conditions.
Privacy policies of other websites
Data privacy contact
IBS Academy will use best efforts to settle any requests or complaints you bring to its attention.