IBS Academy finds its home at the Project Business Foundation. IBS Academy provides specialized training courses and methods to successfully address Project Business within professional collaborative relationships. The Project Business Foundation is the global association for professionals and organizations involved in Project Business management.
Industrial Business Systems Academy
Competence Center for Client-Supplier Collaboration in Project Business
Win Projects. At the Start.
In the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too) those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed.
At IBS Academy, we help you to better collaborate in B2B Projects.
Win Projects. At the Start.
Collaborative Relationships in Project Business
B2B Projects / Project Business are always complex technical and human endeavors, in which clients and suppliers are interdependent. They succeed or fail together.
Whether you are a client or supplier, your success depends on your ability to establish and maintain collaborative relationships along the solution lifecycle.
In today’s world, the capability of individuals and organizations to professionally manage collaborative relationships is a major competitive advantage.
The Development Phase in B2B Projects:
Let’s face it: for Clients and Suppliers, projects are won or lost in their Development Phase, when key decisions are made.
- As a SUPPLIER/ CONTRACTOR: are you involved in developing the solution with the project client? Can you demonstrate that you are the best candidate to implement and maintain the solution?
- As a CLIENT: do you develop the best-value solution? Can you establish mutually profitable relationships with your Supplier and lay up the ground for long term relationships?
IBS Academy has designed SEF 10 to enable both CLIENT and SUPPLIERS to better collaborate during the Development Phase. And Win their Projects. At the Start.
SEF10 by IBS Academy:
SEF10 is a Solution Engineering Framework enabling a Client and a Supplier to engineer solutions in a structured way during the Development Phase of B2B Projects.
SEF10 results in three major advantages for both CLIENTS and SUPPLIERS:
- Improves the Solution’s Quality
- Provides One Common Ground for All
- Fosters Collaborative Relationships and set the stage for successful execution and operation.
Who Is IBS Academy For?
IBS Academy is for professionals and organizations involved in Project Business:
- Vendors, suppliers, contractors (business development).
- Project Owners, clients (private or public organizations).
- Public authorities, financiers.
They all have a common goal: The project must be successful.
Our Latest News
IBS Academy is happy to announce the successful completion of the 2-days training workshop: “COMSIP Business Development: A System Approach to effective business collaboration”, given to Comsip (Vinci Energies) on 12-13/11/2019 in Paris, France. CrossConnect™ is the collaborative business methodology developed by IBS Academy,