Welcome To The
Industrial Business Systems
AT THE START.
IBS Academy is a Competence Centre for professionals involved in
Projects & Solutions Business Development.
- For owners, clients: How to Procure better.
- For vendors, suppliers, integrators: How to Sell better.
- For public authorities, financiers: How to Govern better.
- For all: How to Partner better, at the early stages of a new project, before contracts are awarded, and to increase the chances to succeed in their common project.
IBS Academy provides specialized trainings to organizations looking to Win their Complex Projects.
In Project Business, the early phases are the most complex: multiple stakeholders are involved; major decisions have to be made in different areas, shaping the project.
Therefore, whether you are a project owner, a supplier, a consultant, a financier, etc., the development phase is also the most critical one: it determines whether you will succeed in this project. Or not.
It is therefore required to manage this phase in an organised and structured way.
This is the purpose of the CrossConnect methodology, enabling to:
- Address the project systematically, and
- Establish strong collaborative relationships with all participants.
Project Business and Solutions
Project Businesses are complex endeavours. They involve combinations of multiple components, such as people, technology, innovation, risks and trust among organizations across borders.
In such complex projects, the project parties such as owners, vendors, suppliers, financiers, consultants often struggle to align their objectives, requirements or value proposals.
Who is IBS Academy for?
IBS Academy is for the technical and commercial teams involved in the developing phase of the project, before the contracts are awarded:
- Vendors, suppliers, contractors (business development, technical specialists, partnerships management, etc): You need to “Sell” better.
- Project owners, clients (private or public organisations, procurement, project management, contract management): You need to “Procure” better.
- Public authorities and financiers: You need to “Govern” better.
Your common goal is the same: The project must be successful.
IBS Academy is for professionals and organizations involved in Projects and Solutions Development Business.