About IBS Academy
Industrial Business Systems Academy was established in 2019, is based in Belgium and active worldwide.
IBS Academy is dedicated to the development of professional competences in the field of Project Business.
We bring under one roof the disciplines and competences required to build up the first Body of Knowledge of the Project Business Engineer profession.
IBS Academy provides specialized trainings to organizations looking to increase their performances in Project Business & Complex Solution. This means:
- For owners, clients: How to Procure better.
- For vendors, suppliers, integrators: How to Sell better.
- For public authorities, financiers: How to Govern better.
- For all: How to Partner better, at the early stages of a new project, before contracts are awarded, and to increase the chances to succeed in their common project.
Why IBS Academy is different?
- IBS Academy focuses on the development phase of Project Business. This phase is decisive for your organization and for the project outcomes. We advocate that this phase can be structured and rationalized, either from a sales or from a procurement perspective.
- We are the project business practitioners. Our approaches and techniques are not derived from the commodities business (B2C). They are directly based on intense real-life and years-long experiences in Project and Industrial Business. Therefore, they are proven, directly usable and effective.
- IBS Academy puts under one roof both sales and procurement disciplines. As in the world of Project Business, a client and suppliers are not opposed, but complementary and peer: they should share the same objectives and the same methods to achieve them.
- We are convinced that collaboration is the only appropriate doctrine of this field. How to generate and maintain collaborative relationships is at the heart of our methodologies and education.
- We think “System”: Systems are effective, duplicable, easy to use and integrative. Exactly what is needed in Project Business.
- We dedicate our research and education to provide the right mindset, good practices and fit for purpose tools in the industrial business. CrossConnect is the first methodology providing a comprehensive and systematic framework to address effectively Project Business.
IBS Academy's Core Values
- We aim to increase our client's effectivity in Project Business.
- We are one team, with our clients and partners.
- We hold ourselves accountable.
- We keep our commitments.
- We keep a strong work ethic.
- We are transparent.
- We pursue Quality, based on ISO 9001 standard.
- We think ahead.
- We improve continuously.
- We innovate.
IBS Academy's Vision, Mission and Goal
Our Vision: Rationalizing Project Business.
Our vision is that there is a need for rationalization and systematization in Project Business.
Our Mission: Building Project Business Engineers.
Our mission is, therefore, to provide specialized education to professionals involved in Project Business.
Our Goal: Helping you to win projects. At the start.
Our goal is to increase our client's effectivity in addressing Project Business.