The Bridge to Managed Collaboration
Collaboration between people is what makes your projects succeed. Or Fail.
How do you establish and maintain this collaboration?
MANAGED COLLABORATION is about managing collaboration in a purposeful and structured way to succeed more consistently.
WHAT IS MANAGED COLLABORATION (MCO)?
- MCO is the management system enabling the purposeful and structured management of collaborative relationships in B2B projects.
- MCO is to improve the odds of success for clients and suppliers in developing high-value solutions.
- MCO proceeds from whole system strategies, to realize optimally integrated solutions.
- MCO is about learning how to respect and communicate between participants.
- MCO meetings have energy and create high-quality communication.
- MCO is about creating a team focused on the same objectives and unleashing trust between stakeholders.
- MCO is a framework for planning and making informed decisions.
- MCO is the ethical and sustainable way of doing business in projects.
MANIFESTO FOR A BETTER WAY
|MANAGED COLLABORATION||OVER||THE USUAL WAY|
|II||A joint-development of the solution||OVER||Silo-based|
|III||A whole-system approach to the solution||OVER||Fragmented, piecemeal approach|
|IV||A rational decision-making process||OVER||Myopic, emotional decision-making|
|V||A common collaborative mindset||OVER||Self-interest|
|VI||Superior communication||OVER||Fear and defensiveness|
|VII||Creating a best value solution||OVER||Lowest price|
|VIII||Having a great experience together||OVER||Short-lived, low-quality relationships|